BioPRYN™ Postage and Handling
- Bundle tubes together in groups of 1-10 tubes with a rubber band.
- Place inside a leak proof Ziploc bag or Gladwrap bag.
- Wrap the bundle with absorbent paper towel or newspaper (enough to absorb all fluid if all tubes break).
- Pack the bags with bubble wrap or absorbent newspaper inside a box (we do not suggest using padded envelopes) and seal the box.
- After you have packaged using this procedure, address the box.
- Address the carton to the address below (we recommend using Aust Post, Express post) this way you have a tracking number.
- In Australia ship your samples direct to our laboratory:
P.O. Box 838
Yass NSW 2582